Also on Amazon.com - Published November 11, 2011
I still agree with everything I wrote originally
After six months of use as a full time nanny:
- Super easy to push, even with toddlers
- Turns on a dime
- Amazing shade
- Waterproof material
- Front lockable swivel wheel for jogging/tough terrain
- Peekaboo windows, but with loud velcro
- 5pt harness
- (just barely) fits through standard doorways
- Heavy, heavy, HEAVY!!! Do not expect to be easily whipping this stroller around, it weighs a ton.
The fold is huge, which is to be expected with this type of stroller,
but makes it hard to fit in a standard sized car. Between the weight and
size of the fold, it is hard to carry it up or down even a few stairs.
It is a three part fold that requires two hands, esp annoying when you
have a baby old enough to sit in the seat but not old enough to sit
completely unassisted on the sidewalk
- The handlebar is not adjustable. I am tall, so this is particularly annoying to me. It's not too bad while you are running though.
The basket is big, but it is hard to get anything big in it. There is a
strap that goes right in between the two seats which makes fitting a
medium to large diaper bag in it hard, and ridiculous to try and
maneuver out while you are squatting on the ground in a foot of snow
No adjustable footrest. The slope down is fine, but I imagine this will
be uncomfortable when the littler one hits 12 months. Also it goes into
a V, this is annoying for my tall 26mo old who has to keep his legs
moved sideways or stick one leg over the side.
- Although I love the
canopies, when only one section is open the material of the other one
hangs down to block my 26mo old's view or not let him rest his head
depending on which section is closed
- Tall 26 month old is already getting too tall. He has room to canopy top, but not on the seat back.
- Manual strap recline - super annoying, but versatile
It has a shock system, but it makes the stroller incredibly bouncy, so
the bumps are not hard, but they do shake your kids silly
if you live in a rural area and can just roll it into your garage, you
want to jog with your two kids (both at LEAST 6mo old, best if 12mo and
up), or you frequently encounter rough terrain with wide paths.
DO NOT BUY: if you have big children, live in an urban area, or have to carry it over more than four stairs