Want to ask me a question? E-mail me at nannyviews.gmail.com! I'll do my best to get back to you promptly. Please specify if you don't want my answer to appear on this blog.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Perfect Stroller

I recently wrote in one of my buying guides what my perfect stroller would be. Here is what I came up with:

"In a perfect world (where the laws of physics are nonexistent) you would be able to have a stroller that weighs 1lb, is full featured, has reversible seats, holds child at parent height, and fits on public transit. This is not possible, so some compromise will have to be given."

I had to laugh when I realized I already own that stroller, in fact I own several different types...
  1. Weighs 1lb - mine all weigh less!
  2. Full featured - some are, some aren't
  3. Reversible seating - baby can face the world or me
  4. Child at parent height - check
  5. Fits on public transit - barely takes up more room than the baby
Well, what is this magic stroller called? A Baby Carrier! Yes, my wraps, mei tais, SSCs, and ring slings certainly do all of the above, and at much less the cost than what that magic stroller would cost.

So, if you are looking for the perfect stroller, maybe it's time to check out my 'Types of Baby Carriers' post.

1 comment:

  1. Love the baby carriers-so great to hold baby close to you.

    Mom of five

    ReplyDelete